Gift Card Instructions
Please present this card to the server when your check is presented. This promotional card is redeemable for food and beverage only, excluding tax and gratuity. No cash or credit will be given for any remaining balance. We are not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
PURCHASING GIFT CARDS
- To purchase a gift card, click here.
- Gift cards can be ordered in fixed dollar amounts up to $500.
- As with any purchase, you will receive a confirmation email once the gift card is shipped to the recipient.
- Gift cards may be shipped in the United States only.
- A gift card cannot be purchased using another gift card
- No sales tax is charged when purchasing a gift card.
- Please note that we cannot replace a lost or stolen gift card
REDEEMING GIFT CARDS
- Our gift cards are redeemable at Wm. Mulherin's Sons in the United States only.
- You may apply multiple gift cards to a purchase.
- On a physical gift card, the gift card number is a 14-digit number printed on the back of the card.
- The PIN is a four-digit number found under the silver scratch-off patch, also on the back of the card.
- Purchases made with gift cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If the value of your gift card does not cover the order total, the remaining balance must be paid using a valid form of payment.
- If the value of your gift card exceeds the order total, the remaining balance will be available on your card for future use.
- Gift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash, except to the extent required by law.